Monday, August 4, 2008

Yippee a holiday.

This week is my first time off since Christmas. Yes I've been off on weekends and had a few days off for family illness and/or surgeries but this time it was actually to rest.

I feel bad that I haven't posted anything in so long. It's been a pretty crazy year for us. Both of us have started new jobs in the past couple of months. That's always a struggle in itself and all the while life go's on. So what have we been up to recently? The usual summer stuff...Playing outside, running through the sprinkler, eating fresh veggies from the garden, going to local festivals where possible. Lot's of fun stuff




We've also been having our share of asthma attacks and bumps and bruises. Here is a picture of Owen showing off his fat lip from when he kissed the pavement.

No comments: